tisdag 18 januari 2011

Amstaff Property Laws




1. If I like it, it's mine!
2. If I saw it first, it's mine!
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine!
4. If it looks like mine, it's mine!
5. If it's in my mouth, it's mine!
6. If you put something down, it's mine!
7. If you can't proof I chew something up, I didn't!
8. If it's mine, it must never be yours!
9. If it used to be yours, get over it!
10. If it's broken, you may think it's yours. But still, it's mine!

Fick skriva om nr 10 så det passar Deamon bättre :P



2 kommentarer:

  1. bahahhaha! stämmer ju skitbra:D
    Är det trasigt, är det vårt att städa upp haha!:D

    Man får lägga till en 11a till vincent:

    " If i claim this as mine, and you dont want it anyway. I will make you want it so you will play with me "

    SvaraRadera